TLC AUTOMOTIVE OBSESSION
Interior detailing involves cleaning the inner parts of a vehicle. Some of the components found in the interior cabin include leather, plastics, vinyl, carbon fiber plastics and natural fibers. To clean the interior cabinet, different techniques such as steam-cleaning and vacuuming are used.
It involves vacuuming, restoring, and surpassing the original condition of the exterior constituents of a vehicle, such as tires, windows and wheels, among other visible components. Products include but are not limited to: polishes, wax, detergents and degreasers.
How Auto Detailing is Beneficial to Your Vehicle
- Extends the lifespan of your vehicle – Auto detailing removes contamination’s that may have damaged the car’s leather, vinyl, chrome and paint. In that case, detailing helps the car depreciate at a lower rate.
- Improves the car’s physical appearance – After buying your new car, the sparkle remains for a while. Despite regularly taking your car to the car wash, with time your car will definitely lose its outer appeal. With car detailing, your car’s original appearance can be restored. An experienced detailer or technician will make sure that all areas are checked for dust, dirt, scratches, odors, etc.
- Maintains the paint condition – Your vehicle’s paint can be affected by debris, dust, dirt, etc. Regular detailing ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to reduce scratches. Wax restores that new-car shine, and at the same time, provides a protective barrier.
- Allows your engine to run cooler – With regular detailing, your engine gets cleaned of dust, leaks and dirt. These ensure that the engine runs more smoothly.
- Extends the resale value – Auto detailing technicians give your car its best look just before a sale. Experienced professionals are aware of market standards as well as customer preferences, so they can help you improve your car’s condition. Therefore, with auto detailing, your car will fetch a higher resale value when you decide to sell it.